Tuesday, March 25, 2008

when the sun sets.

When the sun sets,
I know that the day is almost ending.
"What have I done today?"
I ask myself.
But hardly have I answered
"I have done the best I could ever have!"

When the moon finally rises,
how can I stand up tall and proud
saying that I'd given my 100%?

I believe I could reach new heights if I set myself to.
But until now, I don't seem to remember myself doing it.
No, I should say never had never make myself do it.
How can I spell determination when it always deter?

Time and tide waits for no man,
With time even great mountain crumbles,
And great king falls.
Could I finally make a choice to change this life forever?
This I could not answer.
Only time could tell.

Before the moon fades away tonight,
I must make this change,
this choice,
this decision.

And when the sun finally sets tomorrow,
I could stand up tall and proud,
Saying I had done my best today...

An entry written in the form of poetry...
lol...

& the moon illuminated the dark night.

No comments: