Thursday, March 27, 2008

Altering between past, present and future

The world we are living in now is not of the present. For most of us, we are living either in the past or the future. Confused? Allow me to elaborate more. There are those people who just can't seem to forget how heart broken they were when they broke up. They try to move on and yet they are trap in yesterday's shadow. Trap in a dark vortex of yesterday, they are oblivious toward their surroundings and neglecting those who care about them. And this type of people is the past people.

Following these people are the future people. They are forever saying "for the future", "we'll see in future", "see first" and etc. These people are also those who neglect those around them. Not only are they able to move on faster than any one should, but they are also forgetting the past faster then they should ever. Caught in their never ending RAT and PAPER chase, they just move on further and further away for those who care about them. Well future people, SA-YO-NA-RA~~~ See you in the future!!

If you ask me which one am I classified as well I am an ALTER-NER! Why well because I'm living in the future, past and present. well not to say I'm living in all three at once but always changing between them. Yet I still don't understand why I'm more afraid of the future then the present and the past? Am I too a past person? I really don't understand. To think I'd never ask myself about whether I am really an ALTER-NER. Or am I just a simple HAS BEEN...

& my quest to search for myself begins

No comments: