Sunday, March 09, 2008

& so it begins

So ok, tomorrow is the first day of the holidays, but then again so what?
Or to be more exact tomorrow isn't the first day anymore because this entry has been unposted for da last 2 days...
Xp.. lazy me

Been under a lot of some what Gi-normous burden lately..

First there's those damn results..
Second are those over competitive friends (results wise)
Third are those people who study their butt off..
Fourth are those who study like hell and trick others to believe they are not studying...
Last but not least my freaking big lazy bone....

Well just my luck i guess...
Screw it...
Xp Xp Xp

Oh well life's been let me just describe it as rough arond the edges..
Actually it had always been such..
Well i guess just live with it den...
"Taking yesterday's wind and turn it into today's storm" end quote (or something to that effect... quoted from a wise friend..lol...)
Well world prepare to be blown away...

Something really struck me lately.
Why are there so many emo people nowadays...
seriously emo is just elmo who lost his l....

Bah... serious lame-ness..
Seriously this entry has become some what random (pratically I'm doing this in three days so you get the picture.)

Now to something more recent.

Recently, there had been so many recent events that I can't really figure out when the most recent recently is.
But as Ikky used to say " Cut the CRAP"
So i might actually take his advice.

Tomorrow is Wed and the guys & gals (from my class) are going to cs to celebrate Yam Nee and Wei Hong's birthday.
Guess what?
I'm so not going to be there..
I mean with all da burden chaining me down, who's gonna come and release them?
And one more thing if I go there I've to like make another freaking entry for the class blog...
BAH it !
Anyway it's up to ikky now.. lol... good luck dude you need it.
Other than that, I have to be working hard for my upcoming singing exam, or test to be more exact..
Ok ok got to practice.... la~ La~ lA~ LA~ LA!~
Do'uh!
NOt now i'm still writing my entry...
Damn it... =.=!!

I know I'm still delaying stuff..
Better get cracking..
Screw it...
Or as the Scrooge will say,
" BAH HUMBUG!"

No comments: