Thursday, March 06, 2008

Three letters, one sound. " B A H ! "

It's the 1st term break for one week.
Some people say it's time to kick back and relax.
Well bah to you!
As if I've got any time to rest..
Well let me tell you what's lined up for me this holidays.

1) Holiday homework
2) Tuition homework
3) Catch up with what I'd missed
4) Finish the final class blog entry
5) Practice piano like mad man!
6) Shout BAH when every thing's done.

Well isn't that a handful?
The only good thing about this holiday is more time to sleep.
heh..
Well anyways tomorrow is the first day and I'd already gotten my hands full..
And honestly I don't want to think about tomorrow if I can.
A mere 76 in sej is enough to get my head chopped off...
Aaarrrghhh....
Damn you, you freaking essay!!
I have to face the music anyways..
Well it's now or never then..
BAH!

Oh and my overall results are already hitting the bedrock.
Screw em results..
And some people just know how to rub it all in your face..
&Rubbing salt to the wound...
&Adding oil to a towering flame..
&Pushing the thorn in your flesh deeper in...

(urgh... seriously I need brushing up my vocabulary... I mean come on people with my writing skill should be able to produce something better.. what the hell's wrong with me?)

Anyways you should just let me be..
Me and my solitary life..
And what's with that wave of shitting atmosphere...
Ah damn it..
How I wish it would rain..
Emo?
No damn it..
So that i could sleep longer..

"Damn it all" end quote.

No comments: