Sunday, March 02, 2008

"Blank as an empty space" end quote

It's been a hellofa week if you ask me.
'Em monthly tests are just over and I'm suppose to be rejoicing?
Freaking NO! To think how much homework I'd left undone just to do my revision..
Bah...
"Teenage boy gets bombarded by accumulating work" end quote.

As I was saying there is just an undying amount of work.
One particular work is already enough to sap my entire existence out of me.
That particular work is non other than another EST essay..
Freaking hell it's a compulsory subject to take in my school and not in other school.
How can they claim it is an easy 'A' subject when you need 7 elaborations for just one single point?
I might be widely read but I'm one super bad reproducer.
Jeez..I think it's time this old dog learn some new tricks.

Well anyway that's that..
It's been another early waking Sunday.
I mean I have to wake up early for tuition and Saturday is perhaps the only day i can have a longer sleep [currently cuz extra class is gonna start real soon]
Bah...
I just have to strengthen my resolve and try to overcome my bad habits..
Even my mum complains i sleep too much.
Other than that, my other resolutions need strengthening too..
Jeez what a pain...

Well anyways just did another picture.
and here it is



Now all i need is someone to help me colour it..
With photoshop i mean..
Well anyway it's just hellish for some people to just drop by and criticize my work.
So for those who just love to do that screw you..

"& life continues"
End quote.

2 comments:

♥ nise said...

hey....
still cant seem to use ur tag box...

Anonymous said...

Well..gor nothing in life isnt a point with 7 elaborations... like me! Sarah Jane :: 1)blogs 2)annoying 3)eats too much like piggy jor.. 4)doesnt study 5)hates homework 6)swims! 7)loves sleeping too ^^

see?? wait...they Are elaborations right?? wtv la... just one main point now.. Jia yous! will be here when um..u need to talk to? byexx

xoxoMui