Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week.....Me.....Life....work.....time

Week......Me.....Work......time.....songs.....All these things seems to have merge together for me.Every week seems to pass so fast I don't even know what really happened to me.Every dae to me is school-tution-homework+song-sleep with a few times computer in between if i get SO LUCKY!But thats that lo...

So this is this week's summary.Wednesday Aussie came!The class treat her like she's an alien.I have nothing to sae lo.She a typical Ang Moh foreigner.Nothing special but everybody esp the girls stick to her like honey to a bee.(My friends fav phrase =p)The girls in my class never tires use English to converse unless forced to went to talk to her in ENGLISH imagine that.They were like saying a few word then aaaa..... emmm......... and asking each other for the word.The scene wuz so funny......But i laugh mentally so no one noticed.

Thursday.I did something that is very fun but silly too....During moral lesson we were divided into groups.Every group was suppose to perform a perticular scene.we were told about it a few lessons back but most of the people were out marching so it was delayed but no one really cares.So that every body was busy preparing scripts to read infront.The scene we had to act out is AMANAH!Its bout someone who had to take care of their neighbour house while they go for hols and ur cuzin wants to go in their house to play computer.So every group send out two people.All the otehr groups all head faced down reading some too formal way of speaking with such a soft voice that if i yawn at that time the onli sound would be my yawning sound.

So 2nd last group liau.My group wuz still you write script la.No you write scrip la.Then i got tired of waiting.I sum how got the whole scene playing and rewinding in my head.So i requested to do two person's part alone.Its a very stupid idea but suprisingly the teacher approve.SHE APPROVED!OMG! I went out and then froze a bit the the kiddy part of me took over.I put the left of my body A the right side B so as you can guess i kept changing sides and i'm like talking to myself and i spoke in a very loud and informal manned so the whole class could hear me.God was helping me cuz teh noisy class suddenly kept quiet and stare at the STUPID GORILLA JUMPING IN FRONT OF THE CLASS TALING TO ITSELF.All the guys kept quiet then kept cheering some of da girls too but i heard a few of them scold me BAI CHI...... i don't really care what they think anyways and since sec 1 i got onto their bad side so no use freting and let the hatred take over me during my act so i just continue acting.

After a full 3 minutes my act finally finish.everybody wuz clapping.The teacher even said i should get the best actor award.But the seriously this is the 5th time i did something so shameful in front of so many people in school.I still feel so ashamed when i think about them.(lol if you wan to know the other 5 shameful event then just ask i might tell you who knowz?=p)
so that all for my week.

No comments: