Monday, February 19, 2007

Happie Me Sorry

Finally CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!Yesh!!The ban is finally lifted for the moment!!PLAy like crazy!!!!!Haha.......So happy for da chinese new year......With Chinese new year around who bothers about lonely valentines or birthday............Gong Xi Fa Cai!Ji Xiang Ru Yi!Gong Xi Ni Zhu Ni Tian Tian Kuai Le!!!

Muahahaha new yr just started and ADVANCED ANGPAOS ARE ALREADY POURING IN!!!Yeah and this time i mean real ang pau!!ANd they are mostly big ones!BIg Big ones!!!Muahahaha!Cai Shen Rain on me!!!! =p

This morning work up bout 8.45++ and then study!!!New Yr Pantang!!Studying first thing you do after waking up lets you have better results for the whole year!!First year trying hope it really works and let me get good results.But then again no results without effort so im gonna pump up the effort gauge and also hope the SUPERSTITION or PANTANG comes true................(Mong Xiang Chen Zen ~.0)

Vegetarian for the whole dae....Luckily only once a year hehe....A must follow family tradition oh well............Its 10.36 naw and my parents are buying satay back!!!Yesh finally vegetarian period is ova!!!Buh bye c ya next yr!!! Two day passed only i've already put on weight......Hohoho.....Have to start eating less loh!!!Later become the next guy in a red suit!!! lolz......

Watched Battle Of Wits a moment ago......War so cruel sia and the king all so unmerciful and not bright......wanna kill the person who brought them to victory.So complicated makes my life looks way way more simpler......

So new yr must make new year vow......Hmmm so waht should i make this yr?Oh i know!!!!
This year i vow to be happy no matter what no matter if i have GF or not no matter i get scolded,bullied whatever la i'm gonna stay happy and be the only me =p!! Next......I vow to work hard to improooove my results.Well thats all la two vows are easier to keep...Hehe.......

To all those that i've offended and scolded throughout the year Go men na sai!!!!Dui Bu Qi!!!So rr y!!.........Haha new yr start afresh hope you all will forgive me.........But i know not everyone will forgive me but then at least i hav my peace of mind! SMILES =)

Tomorrow going back to gramps.Must get up early and depart and no computer....Oh well just have to go with that but will miss every one here.....Wait who will i miss again every one?O ya i forgot only I read my own blog silly me......=p ......So nothings gonna change!!!

Woo! SATAY's coming back must go get ready or my brother will snatch all and stuff down his ginormas belly!!!Aiks haha the dinning table is my family's battleground.....The fastest get the most food that is when there are no guests just my family of 4!!!!
Hehe Ciox baby!

No comments: