Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still Struggling

Life's like a battle field.Am I still suppose to fight in the war i've lost last year or could i start afresh for the coming new year.So much to do but they will be nothing gained if nothing is sacrificed.The cruel and only way to bounce to the top of the game.I've got many new strategies many new tricks i've never use before not to mention try.To top that i'm tightly bound to the "adverse law of life".No happiness without sadness no sadness without happiness..The one rule that applies to almost every single thing that goes on in my life.

The cold wind sends shiver down my spine as i think about the coming event that might and will happen to me.Not even the warmth of my family could make me any better nor could it stop what might come to come.It's true what they said when you wan to reach the top you have no one but yourself.And sure its the only wise thing to do since you don't want to be anybodys burden.Val dae has no meaning to my dulled life.The colours of my life had been drained and i'm frozen,lost,unknown.

Seconds,Minutes,Hours tick by as my day passes without much accomplishment.I've become oblivious to what really goes on.Sometimes i don't understand myself too.Confused,lost,alone..............Makes me don't know what to do with myself,makes my forget my goals,makes me forget my reason for surviving,making me an unknown in an algebraic expression that has no way to solve.

My only resolve for the new year now is to keep striving,struggling,studying,smiling and reach out to my goal that is so near & yet so far.For now let me merge back to the oblivion i've created.Let me walk down the road to Oblivion.

No comments: