Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Summing it up

Ahh so busy wei don't even have time for updating my blog.I just added another tution up my list and its been taking all my energy to finish my work.My physics suck i can't seem to remember anything...But my sejarah is a bit better after goin for tution twice a week.All the tamadun tamadun ahhh!!! still have so much to memorise not to mention my periodic table and my cell structure......Don't even get me started on my maths yet.I don't even have time to do extra work.

Double lesson on Friday and Saturday luckily not going nuts yet but how many packs of sour sweets do i need to keep me awake for all those days.Well sec 4 not a rest year and i find it even harder to catch up with studies if you slack a bit.Bah!!But in class i think i can still stay wake.I have a freezer behind my seat.My fwen the cold joker!!lol and joke for today is..........:(why do smart people glow in the dark?)(ANS:Because they are bright)..............lol seriously what type of joke is this.

The class is getting a bit lonely..Lots of my friends had been chosen to become pengawas percubaan so the class is a bit deserted during some time slots.Oh well just let it be doin work will be much quieter with a few of them away.But anyways this doesn't really mean the class will be quiet all the time.The girls are so noisy they create such a din in class when they hav done their school work.Teacher for the next class have to come silence them.

Tomorrow the "long been anticipated GIRL form AUSTRALIA" is finally coming.She kept on delayin oh well its the school's fault anyways.My fwen Shawn is going bonkers!Can't blame him thou he mask himself with colone every day trying to attract girls but no results only friends...( like i'm any better.no girls like me too lol.But its great as it is now.=p)....well anyways just hope she really comes to class tomorrow and get this sudden craze over with.....

No comments: