Saturday, February 03, 2007

Verage dae

Friday again....Enutha Everage eay...... not much happened to me today........The girl who had been so egerly anticipated by my friends didn't turn up today cuz the teacher say we'll be a disgrace so we got gathered up at the hall and LEARN HOW TO SING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM PROPERLLLY......Dotz......

All the girls got sector out to sing and they all don't dare to hit the high note.......They just go soundless when reach the high pitch but in class their high note is glass shattering when they shout or scold the poor guys who kinna got on their wrong side(happens everydae)......... Teacher in class wow!!! their voices are so soft my breathing sound is 100% louder.....
So devil or angel you decide.....

Waiting forward to two shows tomorrow......My all time fav and number one on my list of shows POKEMON yeah!The part of me that will never grow up and out of this!!!! hahaha....And also project superstar the show that the musical maniac in me likes so much!!!!

lol hav so many personalities sia me!!! Sometimes i duno which one i am now....Hope i ain't the one who is insane! hahaha

No comments: