Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Eva life

This week seems tonnes of fun.....Lets see what i've got on my to do list.Start off with conpleting all my work b4 new year.(so much how to fin wor....Haiz do my best le..)Sukan dae no friends in class i have to lend them books.(Its still alrite)Valentine(no date....oh well baddie fur miex....better luck next yrz BUT i still get chocolates!!! well actually i get the extra that don't go into the packaging so one bad plus one good equals TIE)Study for exam after new yr(i have to bring my bookies to BAI NIAN what great luck.Hope CHAI SEN brings me luck and let get top 10 to get my new phone!!!! K800i i'm gonna get u just wait!!!!)

Ahh major major breakdown....So much to study.Memorise memorise....I wonder how people who stays at the top of the chart handle this pressure.What? what? is that Alxander the Great calling me or is it Agustus Ceaser or im goin totally BONKERS!!To be the best i must remove all my boundries but Mr. Lazzie is pulling me back....Mr. Lazzie Mr. LAzzie when will you give up i'm changing your dying surrender to that you sumbag!!!=p

Sing....Sing......Ju hua can man di sang,ni de xiau rong yi chen huang.......Man (Ju Hua Tai)ROCKS!!! Its been lingering around my brain for da past few day....And it still rocks!!!! lalalala~
whistle~ sing~ Holler~ Scream~ Shout~ Subside~

You talk to me about valentine the thing that comes out into my mind is a song.....lalala~(all of my life i have been waiting for all you give to me.........cuz all i need is you my valentine!)Haha i its my favourite and the only thing i can think of if you say valentine other than chocolates!hehe *SMILES*One choco bar is all i need for for 2km swim woot chocolates rocks!!!!My fav energy booster!!

CNY coming can't wait Gong Xi Fa Chai.....Ji De Bah Hong Bau Na lai Gei Wo OK!Chai Yuan Gun Zing Wo Kou Dai!Rang Wo Xin Xiang Shi Chen!.......................................Yeah and i get to play game!Woot!

So happie yet so sad but who cares its the new year!

No comments: