Friday, February 02, 2007

Tomorrow

Every one is looking foward to tomorrow.Dotz.......................................................................................................Why?Why?Why?Tell you bahz foreign exchange student from Australia is comin to study in my class for A YEAR......She is described by the teacher to hav "Black hair,Super long eyelashes" thats all....................=.=!!! what a way to describe.Its like not describin at all............But anyways all the guys in my class are guessing her figure(includes me too hehe =p) and anticipating her arrival(doesn't include me-cuz chatted with a few of them and found em a bit wierd)Oh well might as well wait and see how she is.....................................Since foreigners are said to be"open minded" sum of my friends are getting lusty thoughts......ZzZzZzZzzZZZZZzZzzZZZz...

nothing else to add about today other than its a hol.....lets see what tomorrow brings.....

fin

No comments: