Sunday, July 13, 2008

Co-Curriculum day

Yesterday was co-curriculum day. And boy was it a busy day. My arms are aching from all the carrying the food for sale. I woke up rather early that day and got my stuff ready and packed into an ice box which will be used later that day. And with all the cooked food inside, it probably weigh around 30-40 kg and the best part is carried it to school by foot. Luckily the pain only set in today.

Well business was rather well, though it seem to be rather unvisited. The main problem that day was to attract people's attention. The stall was at the end and most people would just walk off without looking at what we are selling. Luckily the sales girls(my female class mates) did some leveling up on their pestering skills lawl..

I reminded myself to take more pictures but i suppose I'm not really the photo maniac I thought I am. But hey I did take a few pictures.. Xp


My pasta! hehe.. still not mixed yet though.. Xp


The sales girls taking 5 from pestering... Xp


Mr Bob (my form teacher) giving a perverted pose.. hahaha

Well that's all the pictures..

I can make a conclusion from the sales though..
A large number of Malaysian don't like to eat pasta..
Ah well.. I'll remember to sell something more Asian next time.

That's all for this entry..
later!

No comments: