Monday, July 07, 2008

Another day, another lesson..

Everybody learns on a daily basis. Some might think they are not, but in truth they are ; I mean we all are. That is the beauty of life. A journey filled with learning. Lets take an example, Sam skipped school and got caught. What did he learn? He learns that he gets caught when he skips school. A stupid example? Haha maybe you are right, but the fact I'm trying to prove here is simple, we learn. That is it.

School started as usual today. As expected I learned something today, or rather a refresher. Let's talk bout friends for a moment. Everyone is unique, other more unique than others. That's what make life so full of life. But then again I realized something.There is no doubts that you have friends . But there are some people you should just try to be friendly with them and avoid them as much as possible. There is not really a precise guide of who and whom you should avoid, but there is something I do know and that is those who really pisses you real bad. Life is always filled with phucked up arse-snogger so why not make it a golden rule in life?

Next lets talk bout love. So what is love? I don't know, some feeling that hurts us more than a thousand blades piercing through our heart and stay there driven in so deep you could feel your heart pump the blood right out of your body ; or the feeling that could keep us so warm and fuzzy that we feel as if a thousand angels have lifted us from our earthly bonds. There are explanations to why we can have both kind of feelings especially now. Love hurts because of the lack of commitment, which is by the way very common among teenagers ; puppy love as they call it cuz it's like a puppy always wanting something new and throwing the old one behind. The warm fuzzy feeling is when people starts to get committed or perhaps some other reason I fail to grasp for I've never really loved before. ( keeping family love aside of cuz)

Having another day spent means that it's getting real close to the next exam, and I for one should tighten up my belt, pull up my socks, buck up or whatever there is to say and study hard. I mean I'm supposed to be a person who can study, or that is what my parents and teachers tell me. Well time to get a going and do some work.

Well fellow readers, till next time!
Stay tuned!

No comments: