Thursday, July 17, 2008

A bit of diddly do dah!

Next week I'll be having my monthly exams and I can't seem to be able to sit down and go through my books. Bah fish-sticks...I"m so fried.. Xp

Well anyways the week had been alrite i suppose. Not much change. But that's life as it is now. Plain as a piece of paper. There are still stuff my class still have to sort out. First is about the end of year vacation and next is the class t-shirt. seriously it's just so hard to make one which every one like.. ZzZzZZZzZz

Something weird did happened today. I can't believe I beat Voon in chinese chess today man! Wahahaha.. 3 out of 5 matches... hehe.. That's one. The other is I don't know what's up but Rachael and Bih Jin were like acting all les today.. Yuck... But whatever they are doing I hope they are not.

I'm a bit sing-ish today.. Diddily Do Dah.. La La Li Dum Dum... lol... w/e

Well that's about all there is to say today..

Till next time..

Ciox!

No comments: