Friday, July 11, 2008

Appreciated!

Woot! My art got appreciated man! Denise used it as her blog picture.. So proud of my own work.. muahahah.. I'll get to my drawing board more often when I have some extra time. So be sure to look out for it..

Tomorrow is my school's Co-curriculum Day and my class will be selling food under chess club's name. I of course will be playing a part, I'll be making pasta salad. The recipe was invented by me during Form 2 and improved my my mother. Perhaps I've seen it some where, ah well who cares haha.. What's important is, it is very nice! I just hope it'll be able to sell out well. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures tomorrow.. So don't drool all over your key board alright.

I really hope it'll turn out well you know. But sadly the shop location is not strategic. it's the furthest away from the hall.. But I hope somehow people will crowd to our shop tomorrow. Let's just hope the food is able to attract more people than flies.

Well that's all... more on tomorrow's entry.

P/S thank you Denise for the compliment! I feel appreciated Xp

well that's all.. tata

No comments: