Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sick

Friday 9th 07............The day i was infected by disease from assorted people............Aih now still feel so sick........

That morning was already not feeling very well but still went to school as usual.....Before recess i was still ok but after recess can't even stay focus so kinna took a nap that lasted for the whole 70 minutes that is the whole lesson and then go home......Told mum wuz sick but she still wanted me to go for tution cuz that day hav two tution continuously at omega......Felt groogy so took a nap before the tution......almost goin for tution my mum woke me up and feel still no where near a little bit better........

So the first lesson wuz add maths and i could still focus but the during bio class i pratically slept through it.......Reached home soon after the lesson and slept again then my dad woke me up and took me to a doctor which i rarely wanted to go see cuz its a waste of money......Oh well then went to Clinic Liew my friends father's clinic...My father ask a very stupid question he wuz supposed to ask if Dr. Liew was in instead he ask if Dr. Gan was in.......lolz the nurse wuz like 0.O.....

After goin to the doctor i went to take my glasses at leisure mall....I change the lens of my spects and got myself another transparent purple one......well actually i don't want it but my dad wanted to buy so ok lor......So now i hav 3 sets of usable pairs.....

Today wuz just sleeping through the whole day so nothing much to add...thats all i think i should go back sleeping.....

No comments: