Friday, March 02, 2007

OVER

Yay exams are finally over!But no time to celebrate......Hav to study more and get my phone muahahaha!!! I wuz so darn bloody *&^%$#@ careless......Ahh I factorised it wrongly a simple one bracket factorisation!!!!!Another perfect mark gone!!!!HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE CONTINUE TO PURSUE PERFECTION AND STILL STAY SANE!!I'll be nuts if I continue to go down this path...........

So schools gonna be as usual......And those extreamly time wasting extra classes.Life goes on..........That reminds me of a Gundam Song!!! Life goes on.......la la la la la......Whatever its in japenese and i don't even know what a single word mean (without looking at the translation)..........

Today i just found out something so profound my brain is rejecting it.My class mate Kien Hong.......Ya the guy with the extreamly pale skin and can't go under the sun or sweat.......He doen't hav any source of entertainment at all!!!He nevers watch tv never play games of any sort,doesn't read comic,Hardly listens to radio and doesn't hav any other activities to do at home other than study..........What the HECK is he MACHINE,MONSTER or FREAK?

Now i know that this world is really made up of many Dick John Jane..........
People..... a mystery to others and a mystery to themselves.........

No comments: