Thursday, March 22, 2007

Aih what me goin to do?

The first thing you notice if you are reading this now is my blog changed.....What happened to my old blog well it kinna FRIED UP!! Em darn pictures just *poof* and disappears like magic.....What the stars??........Lucky me i hav blog skin back ups just in case muahahaha......

Oh well thats that......This week hav been a total life drainer......Thanks to it i might just die a few years sooner.Well isn't that fantastic news?

OK monday was monday not tuesday or any other day...Tuesday?Well fitness exam 1.......What the moon man......And then there is still fitness test 2 next week!! And we have to run 1500m=1.5km.....I ain't born a runner i might just collapse half way but its different if you want me to swim i might just make that double no sweat.......

Today....I have to finish my malay tution work and manage to squeeze some time for the buku log for scouts.....And i have to finish by this sat......What on saturn is this??So much monkey work!!oh well thats life i guess....Tomorrow have to go and get that log book!!!And tonight time will stop for me.....hahaha...as if la.....i just have to borrow tomorrow's time.....

haha if that is ever possible.........

No comments: