Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally better

So how long has it been???O ya its has been exactly one week and one day since i've been hit with that dreaded disease.........Why did it torcher me so.....Why??? hahaha.........well i guess i'm really better since i've gotten my over-dramatism back........But seriously you would't wanna be near me last week.....haha

Its really been a bottoms up and tops down week......I pratically spent the last one week just rotting off my bed and taking medicine with those uber bitter herbs.......Ahh great week.....Really slept alot......And you know what's the great thing about it?I didn't do any school work nice.....

Actually i would still be in bed moaning and groaning if my mum didn't change my antibiotics.......Great job mum!!! lolz so as you can see the three day antibiotics works wonders........So what did i learn during this week i'm sick.....Hmmm i learn i kinna slimed down yeah.....Lolz seriously i learn i have to drink like lots lots more water......(What the heck!! don't all kiddies know that??)

Its a pitty i still can't sing yet.......If i could then i'll might just win back home the project superstar contract lol..........Wow wouldn't that be great.........Muahahaha........ok seriously i need a shrink.......My monologs are getting more and more ridiculous.......Self-praising,self-boasting,whatever next?????

All right onwards black knight......Onward to a better (must add healthier) tomorrow...

No comments: