Thursday, March 01, 2007

Exam Muahahaha

Exam Muahahaha.....Juat love it....Love the tension,pressure,looking as seconds ticked by and the freedom you feel after the exam.....Muahahaha....So Tue was the first day of exam and i had the(my) most dreaded subject of all PHYSICS.*gasp**shout**scream**Scream like a little girl*........*glass break* OoOpz over did it.....lol too kua zang liau.......Its not as hard as i expect it to be.....Just hope i can ACE it......The moral paper wuz freaking hard....even physics is easier.....What wei name three type of makamah in Malaysia....I don't even know one!And i had to write what i think about people building nuclear weapons and the nilai they should have in an essay form..................ZzZzZzZzZzZ

Wed that ish today!! Sejarah exam first.....and its like EASY.....Averagely almost all the boys say its hard and i just follow them say hard cuz i dun't wan them to know its easy to me...Muahahahahaha(evil laugh)...........I blew it for my Add Math the only paper that was so freaking easy i though i could get 100% till after exam when i found out i didn't multiply 3 to the last number.....NoOoOoOo....Ok ok lets not get over dramatic here.....Aaahh the damn three,tree,free,mee,me.........i got the whole graph thing wrong for my chemistry and the scientific procedures......Ahhhzzz......Oh well i just hope i ACE all my subjects cuz its a must to go into top 10 of the chart.......Before finishing off todays exam that is English which wasn't as challenging as the teacher said it would be,my BM teacher said that yesterday's BM paper lots of people fare badly......OMG does that mean no A????

Hmmm tonight i have to study my biology which i've left a little bit to study and trying to find out the essay the teacher is going to give for section C or D.....I must give it a shot at guessing and who knows i might get the essay that might come out.....So tonight must find lots of bio essays in the school book......Muahahaha i'm gonna ACE it........
Shat!!!I didn't buy any morden maths exercise/practice books....How am i suppose to do exercise?????Ahhhh oh well i must try my luck tomorrow then and hopefully the paper is goin to be so simple my little brother can solve it.......Muahahaha......

Last day of the month liau so happy last day of the month to all who is reading this and hope you would have a better,nicer,happier,exciting,dangerous(oops),Interesting month ahead....

No comments: