Sunday, August 26, 2007

Being There For You

This is probably my last post before school reopens... So many things had happen recently and everything seemed to pass like a flash of light... For me to relax this hols? Impossible...This hols has been well a hols of realisation...

I realise a lot of things this hols..Well there are 4 importants ones mainly...


1) Say NO

2) Shut Up

3) Don't Criticise

4) Don't expect for people to be there for u just because you were there for them...

Is saying being there for you just an empty promise?I have like no idea at all..
At times I ask myself is being there for others worth it, when no one is there for you when u needed them?

As I continue pondering on this question, the world continues turning...
So what the hack man... I'll just continue doing what I do best...

Being me....

hahaha...*smiles*


And now my adventure continues.....


~Don't be afraid..I'm here with you~
[Picture of sora and roxas dedicated to Shar Linn a true KH fan until her ps died that is....lol]

No comments: