Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If I could create a neverland

Life is a complete drag for me these few months..It's not like there aren't any happy moments in this duration but well it's just so scarce...Well life is made that way..Have you ever wonder what life would be like if there was a neverland?





Seriously the neverland on my mind is not the one you see above...Well one things for sure we teenagers can not even enter that place..That is Pete's neverland(Peter Pan)...Next fact that that could never be my neverland is well it's too remote and there is absolutely no tech stuff and you know what's worse no books...haha...

That would be what a normal teenagers like me want.But for me well i prefer a more tranquil place..A place to get away from the clutches of our cruel & merciless reality..A place where i could be free, be who I am, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of this neverland which only there for me..



The dark side of my neverland....

For every beautiful place, there would be some evil that lurks around. Just like in Peter Pan there is the existence of Captain Hook.I have come to know that the existence of evil is inevitable..So what are the evil which lurks around my neverland? The Shadows of the past? The shadow of darkness which exist within us? Or the ultimate evil that resides deep within us...HATRED..


In my neverland, evil does not attack you physically but more of a mental torment...It is the pain Captain Hook felt when his hand was taken(bitten off to be exact) only the pain hurts on our insides..Heartaches...Guilt...and etc. etc.


To be finally free from them, is well the ultimate success you can achieve here..

My retreat from reality...
That's all I can tell you about the everland which only exist in my mind. So now i bid you all farewell as I begin another day's journey in my so called Neverland...

Neverland's calling.....
~ciox~

No comments: