Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wei Xiao De Ying Zhi (A Smiling Shadow)

It's really such a miraculous thing for me to find such an inspiring phrase(with pic of cause) in the newspaper.. It had completely pulled me out of the misery i had been for this past few months...Hahahaha.... I just feel so great now so I think i'll share this with you all..


It says
[Da ying zhi ji, zai duo kan ke, ye yao wei xiao zhou xia chu]

which means
[promise yourself no matter how rough the journey ahead, you have to keep smiling and continue walking on..]

I so darn love this pic !!!! <3<3<3

hohoho....

Now I feel like i could take on the world!! It's just so funny when no one that can talk managed to pull me away from my dumps whereas just a picture which can't talk managed to do it...

To all those who have tried to help me thankiew...and for those who rub salt into my wound when i'm down WHATEVER!!! hahahaha... I don't blame you at all, because just like you said to me [ni zen de mang bu jiang li...Bu guai bu guai]..... HAHA to you.... lol-ness...[luckily tt person I am talking a bout doesn't visit my blog *phew*]
And to all my other friends YOU ARE ALL JUST SO CUTE!! KAWAII NO~~! I"LL CHERISH YOU ALL (mostly and not you moo~ I just hate COWS hahaha)

HAHAHAHA...

Smile and the world will smile with you...

so come on now everybody smile with me...


haha but not like this little baby hahaha...



But more like riku,sora and kairi....
That's all Cherieooo!!

No comments: