Monday, June 12, 2006

My new Chapter of life

Long time since I last posted my blog...well my life has been most interesting since the time i was away.Never had the time to really sit down and think bout it.Well I have finally settle down and thinking bout those event that have come to pass....Well 1st off is my mid yr examination it lasted 4 the whole last week of school before the hols.(come to think of it wonder how i did hmm....)Well then next off is my hols.. 2 week of pure pleasure and 'not-sureness' During that 2 weeks i seem so lost and wasn't sure what my path is taking me to.But someone finally made me realise that dreams don't turn into reality.And because of that someone i came to realise that i must continue to a new chapter of life.Its sad having to leave the past and almost heart breaking but because of that I am able to move on so to that person(ok this person's name u don't have to know its just 4 me to know =p hehe) THANK YOU very much.Well a change will be going on in me so well you might just be able to see a brand new me soon(and i hope its gonna be real soon just can't wait =3 ) Now come to think of it i have lots of stuff to do being the first day back in school and all well till my next post then. Sayonara!!!!!

No comments: