Thursday, June 22, 2006

Me life's turning point?

Today is quite a nice day....In life well there is nothing I can do bout it X-cept bein myself.....Hehe ~.0 studys on the other hand there is alot to catch up on..Seriously I usually have no prob on maths and suddenly my brain froze during maths class......Wow lots to do and in 3 months and a half is my PMR exam.... How can i stand the pressure but well should minimise the time doin other stuff like going online...Studiex Study StudieX realt akes the hell outta me....OoOo... just finish watching a set of anime call Magister Negi Magi the sad thing is the 2nd part could not be found in shops.....How am i supposed to know the ENDING!!! =( so sad....HOpe I could find it someday....Well the junction of turning is near so for better or for worst....I have no idea but whatever path is reveled I shall brave on and continue my path,my destiny my future ahead....... It is time for me to go so see ya all so very soon......Sayonara....

No comments: