Monday, March 27, 2006

LiFe Is UnPrEdIcTeD As EvEr

Well not much happen to me last week till Saturday...... 25/3/05 that day was a killer man...Well lets start from da begining shall we.Well on that day wuz a ceramah day tecnically it wasn't such a bad day but a special 1.Well this ceramah was well interesting....here is how he began his speech...

How are you feeling
YES.....
Now I don't wan you to say good i wan't you all to say "hou yea"
*whisper**whisper**giggles*
HOw are you feeling
HOU YEA

Well the ice breaking wuz not the bad part it has still yet to some....Arggg 4 me its like BLOODY rare 4 me to do something so
HUMILIATING ...... well here is d humiliating part was I was made to dance hawaii cuz did wrong thing in front of d school....Man was that humiliating ....

Haiz well thats all lah till next time

No comments: