Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Football in School....Tired

aew man was today tiring.....Guess what had a football match today in school and well its a knockout battle and my team didn't make it to the next round.Awwwz haha...well we were up against the school team so what did you expect.The rsults was 0-0 ....Then given a golden goal chance but also no one got the ball in.Well in ended in penalty shots I didn't get to save anyone of the balls even though all the shots were just at my fingertips i should have jumped further... And i hurt my elbow *sob**sob* (hey why am I talking like a girl....swt) Haha well no one say that being a goalie is gonna be simple.Erm did i mention i was the goalie for my team haha....Wow so i'm like so pooped now.....Wanna rest a while now or maybe its my sweepie time haha so Blogging more some other time then....SAYONARA

No comments: