Friday, June 29, 2007

Rainy days and Dayz of my life...

Shh..... listen..... listen to the patter of the falling rain....Breath.......Breath in the smell of the rain......Let your heart beat with the rhythm of the falling rain.....Let the rain engulf all your senses.....

Ahh~ I love these rainy days so....Makes me feel so calm and relaxed....It's just so nice watching the rain patter against the window....Rough wind way blow, but the bamboo near my house seem just ever so firm on their ground. Though they seem to sway with the wind they always return to their place once the wind stops....

These may all seem to be nonsense to you or perhaps meaning less...But these very small things that strength my life,giving me courage and encouragement to continue this tedious and complicated life.People all seem to be wearing a mask.The fact that all people are selfish in one way or another cannot be denied.

Through this life, mother nature had kept me well aware of my surroundings and keep me moving towards that unseen future.Most philosophies of life are found in simple things there is in life.It is us who are oblivious to whatever that life is trying to teach us..The whole world seem ever so eagar to share their secrets with us if we just open all our senses..

"Life's but a walking shadow" only refers to those who do not cherish theirs.One life is all we have and a limitless amout of chances is what we own.Yet people take advantage of the chance they are given knowing that there will be een moer chances.Sadly humanity is such.

I've read a book and found this sentence "[are we just empty shells filled with both rage and emotion?]". This is another truth in life but it just seem that people are oblivious about it.I so often wonder why do understanding a question only leads to more question I have a bout this life?I guess it's all just enigmas.

The rain is starting to pour again...I shall go now, and find my piece of santuary;my retreat from reality amist the falling rain.

No comments: