Thursday, June 14, 2007

And things went back to what they were meant to be!

After two week of hols wouldn't it be nice to be back in school.......Practically dozing under the boring teacher's noses and drowning under the noise created by my fellow mates....The tradition on school-ing......

After the mid term break the one time which is perhaps the most heart thumping and mind breaking is when one gets their results for the mid term examination back from the teachers....It's excruciating to wait for your own results especially when the teachers starts to call out student by student at snail pace....Upon seeing other people's poor results you really doubt whether you could do any better than they have done...

This week for me had been a very long and throbbing one.......


Monday
11/06/07

Monday......The scattered daily routine are finally coming back to their original position....would my life be like a broken recorder replaying the same sounds over and over and over until the day its source of energy run dry.....I doubt if there will be any significant difference between me and the broken recorder...But perhaps its a matter of perspective that has made life more bearable....A different angle of perspective could change the path taken but still it is binded to the routine that you are one too familiar with.....

Results are shown today....Not a bit too happy about it and yet neither sad...You could say that I am stuck in the middle of happy and sadness...caught in the vortex between the two emotions....But what could I possibly do?


Tuesday
12/06/07

Tuesday....More results...But today I finally got back a paper which i am quite satisfied with......
My English paper....My essay is going to be taken for school mag....

A bit of sunshine has definitely brighten up my damp world...


Wednesday
13/06/07

Wednesday.....Got bribed to go for a competition...lol.... with the new harry potter book.......But I guess it's not going to be such a good choice after all....My guts tells me that something will happen on that day...But i have no idea what.....I just have to be prepared for whatever that will come...


Thursday
14/06/07

Thursday....Today....i asked my brother to bring my English essay to be edited by my English teacher....In the end got criticized....felt very bad about that because i poured my heart into it...Well I guess i have to face reality for there is always a two side of a coin.....she said I'll get it back on Saturday....I hope the dressing down won't be as bad as expected.....

Outside is pouring heavily...But somehow sitting outside my house watching the heavy downpour really makes me free better and calms me down.....How i wish i could go under the rain and enjoy the continuous onslaught of the falling rain...

I love the rain.....
For it is in the rain where I could find my small piece of santuary.....





~ How i wish to be caught in the rain....=3 ~






No comments: