Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Me,school and stuff

So school's been great so far....Fwenz,teachers,work and others.BUT the only problem I am facing now is my own laziness......I guess i must double my effort to overcome this short coming....Other than that life is smooth sailing.....But still I have to start preparing for my exam....My dad say he'll buy me a new phone if i work hard...I really hope he will...so all the more i must work hard....=) but there is one thing i managed to do...That is to be happy no matter what....For me i think that is a good start!

Well not really have much time left to blog so will not blog for a while i guess...so let me update what happen so far...

My Uncle from Us came for a few days to stay so i get to eat out on his stay here...lol...so much good food so little time....haha... well anyway my uncle's few day stay here had definitely made me erm gain weight....lolz....

Done my first oral exam and found it wasn't too bad....tomorrow i'll be doing another oral exam....isn't it swell...well the 2nd oral exam is open response...I have to face it unprepared well actually the whole class has to... And golly won't i have to read up since my general knowledge is not that much?

The first step to victory is not to win your enemy first but to win over yourself....I guess i'll have to win myself over from laziness before i can fight this last battle....

To victory to victory is where i will go!!



~Don't bother me..I have lots to think about~

No comments: