Monday, December 11, 2006

Gr8 dae

Todae has been a super duper dae....Went out with my parents to Jusco Tebrau City....Bought so many stuff......My dad bought shoes,my mum,bro and i bought shirts......Walk around fur the whole dae...well actually half of the dae......Finally after continuous persuation i managed to get my dad to buy me new bookz.....YEASH!!! BOOKS MANY MANY BOOKS!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!.....I buy too many books so my dad usually is afraid to bring me to the bookstore hehe....Im a little devil book worm....Well goin back to my gramps on the 15th duno when i'll be back leh but all i know i won't be bloggin fur quite some time....Haiz gonna miss all my fwenz here...Oh well its gonna be a very borin time there but i'll try my best to be optimistic like the proverb says there is a silver lining between every cloud or something like that.....I'll try to enjoy myself there! Yeah.....IM gonna rock everywhere i go!Why?Cuz De DreamerZ is in da house!Haiz today's been very tiring almost dozing off liau even as i'm writting my blog now....heh guess i should go to bed....Till next time denz...

No comments: