Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ane Dae Passed

Wuz just another dae like any other...Seriously how long is this hols gonna last....I wan get my results and go back to school.... all this waiting is killing me man....The outcome is not known and yet without knowin about it the whole hols is nothing but a great big game of waiting and anticipating....Ahh can't take it no more.....I'll be a half-fledged houseman when this hols finally get through and done......My mum intensive house chores is passed to me for the hols..Oh well learnin one more skill is not bad i guess....Had been Mapling the whole dae and my mage finally reach 18 and need to train 12 more lvls aaahzzz ...... so slow....feel like givin up but i can't have to catch up with my younger brother....heh oh well.....everydae is just the same anyways haha but still bloggin can take off some stress.....Guess hav to do this everydae....Its gettin late should sleep now...Laterz then

No comments: