Sunday, December 24, 2006

D'arvit

Its been such a D'arvit dae!!Woke up so darn early for sum party my tution teacher organised..Wuz in such a dilemma,one if i don't go i won't be giving my teacher any face and two no one has any idea that i spent almost the whole nite till dawn break to tidy up my pig sty of a room(well its not really a pig sty its just there are so many old stuff stacked up it kinna reminded me more of a "GARANGUNI" place..at least its neat now after throwing out half my room..)Ahh what the hack man my mum still ask me to go..Might as well go along.

The party wuz well ok..not to bored but still it kinna bore me out.Not to brag but my Team won almost all the competition and when break out to solo games i won all of em too heh call me pro but i ain't if ya wan to know.Lady Luck might have been shining down on me but i don't see her anywhere lolz....Then guess what,I went home with lots of my fav junk food "chocolates" instant energy boost esp before and after swimming...Yeah love em lotz!Just can't get enough!

Bout 5 o'clock my bro and i went for a movie "night at the museum" ....That's a damn good show cracked my sides!!I'd give it a 5/5 star rating....Simply wounderous!!Moving wax figures that talks imagine that!I wanna watch it again!Superb lol well to sum it all up no words can describe how great the show is....Go watch yourself if you wanna know how it is!Well after this nothing much really happened..same ol same ol..

Erm so today wasn't a total D'arvit dae i guess...But i'm so pooped now..wanna sleep....But still i have to finish up this blog 1st..What more do i have to write bout today?Hmm i don't think i hav anything else to write....OK then i'll end here today....

Well later then and thx for reading!!

No comments: