Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hols goin over

Hols again....didn't expect it is over so soon....Well in a few days time.This hols 4 me is full of confusion,stress,depression,excitement,enjoyment and a lil happiness. So bored this hols doin same things again and again till i am already tired of doin those things again 4 the time being.Not really a special holidays normal,same,boring,sien ......ect. ect.Man didn't updated my blog 4 so long d....Don't care bah too bz marz....Well this hols no hanging out, hardly chat with frenz cuz no one there......plus 4 more days then school reopen haiz then study study study......Well anyway its better if school is open.....Or staying too long at home will die....well s'all i hav to say bah till next time then..

Swift like the wind I shall go,
And find the place I shall dwell,
As the seconds tick,
I wonder where I should go,
Where I belong,
Without noticing I am gone,
On a trip to who knows where...

No comments: