Monday, April 06, 2009

Korean Food!!

I stayed at my grandpa house for a few days after my spm result was out.. Then My uncle brought me to have korean food located near INTI COLLEGE NILAI..

I can't believe I went for korean food.. hahaha.. The First time? But seriously it's really not bad..wahaha.. Well I won't be saying much but lets just show you pictures... Yay pictures...


The korean Restaurant! Food INSIDE!!


On the way in..OMG I can't wait..


My uncle and his family who brought me here..Thank you uncle.. haha


Lets start with kimchi.. Which ones first? I guess i'll just eat all! Muahaha


Ooh ooh sizzling meat.. Can I eat it yet? Huh it's still raw! >.<


Yes Yes.. Done.. Done.. Waaa Smells delicious..


Take a pic? haha.. Eh it's kinna fatty? >.<


Lets see, So i have to wrap this with lettuces leaf , chillie and garlic.. Hey where's my garlic??



Aiks, my cuz's already eatting.. and so fast too? I need to start eating.. Ish no more picture..

And that's the end of my photo spree.. Ate my fill that night, there was also spicy nian gao, miso soup, and ban fan( the one you mixed everyting with rice and there's raw egg in the middle).

Huahaha.. A meal well ate? X3 I'm going to go again.. when i have enough cash.. huhu cost a lot.. lucky my uncle's the one paying hahaha..

well that's all.. and I went home satisfied that night..

No comments: