Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crossroad of fate.

Sec school ended a long time ago. But, that itself was not a beginning. The real story began after spm results were released. As usual the first few chapters of the book is nothing useful, other than the basic introduction to the main character and some minor characters that will soon be forgotten towards the end. My life, is currently in that chapter. Days slowly passed by, and I await the arrival of the letter that will determine the progression of my story.

With each different choice made, there will be a different ending, a different path. For now I just really hope I can get into "matrikulasi" local matriculation.During this global economical crisis, it's a very crucial that I get that for it will ease the burden shouldered by my aging parents.

The path ahead is not an easy one. I can already foreshadow the events yet to come. Yet, all I can do now is wait and nothing but wait as the future slowly flips over, unrevealing itself as the present. The story had begun, but the future has not been decided, the ending has not been drafted. Perhaps this calm and smooth going perface of mine is actually the calm before the storm.

No comments: