Monday, December 15, 2008

Of Gramps

I think it's bout time I wrote bout my trip to my gramps before I embark on another journey. The trip to gramps was so darn tiring.. There are so many little cuzzins and their mum just ask us big cuzzin to take care of them.. Boy was it tiring.. So many little kiddies.. One of my uncle's children are damn stuborn and hot headed. The youngest son is barely starting kindergarten and he's already wacking me like no one's business.. Though it's not painful but a continuous hitting like that did leave some mark..One more thing, he aims at the cock.. =.=!!!

Well among the little kiddies i did have my fav cuzzin.. my youngest aunts son.. lolz.... Taking care of him is very tiring.. he runs around with so much energy and I have to carry him when he gets tired.. Then he runs again..well anyways here are some pictures.. One more thing, his sister has influenced him to act cute.. lolz.. so he always acts cute when you try to take a pic of him..


* him with his C pose on his face.. lolz *


* his sister.... also act cute.. haha*


* cousins just can't stop moving *


* there you go. younger aunts two child and the cuzzin who smack at mah cock =.= (at the most right) *


* random pic 1*


* random pic 2 *


* random pic 3*


* random pic 4*


* Random pic 5 *

well that's all there is.. ciox..

i'll post about the steamboat on the next entry..

buaiz...

No comments: