Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lazy Afternoon

Yeah, nothing's more relaxing than a lazy afternoon. Cept for the fact that I'm almost bored out of my existence. It's afternoon and not even a soul is online ( my friends actually). I've read all the latest manga updates, checked my mails, replied my messages, played some games. Normally I'd be thrilled to be enjoying myself over these "complete-waste-of-time". Somehow it doesn't feel right. I feel kinna empty, weird and completely not myself.

Right, I almost forgot. Sec school's out for good. I'm now experiencing a lost of direction in life? Damn this is weird. Ah what the heck. I might as well enjoy the lazy afternoons. After all NS(National Service) is on 27th this month and I seriously won't be back till march. OK perhaps I'll be back for a week during Chinese New Year. After all it's the best time of the year. The festive season. Thinking bout that actually makes me feel kinna happy. But before that there is christmas..

Yay.. I have no idea why I like chirstmas that much. My family does not celebrate it and yet i'm actually happy christmas is coming. Maybe it's because of the christmas cartoons that will be shown on tv. Heh, never leave your childish side as they say.. It keeps one young? haha..Well that's that I suppose..

Ta

No comments: