Thursday, June 05, 2008

Madness

Perhaps madness is taking over my brain, or perhaps this is the real me.
I don't know.. Perhaps I'm already on the brink of insanity.
Well life still goes on..
The holidays are short, and i can already see the end of it.
ah well.. results are out already anyways.. 7A's and 3B's
Man what's with the 3B's ..
I'm sick of getting B for my physics and biology .
The other B is moral. About that it has always been well up and down.
But a lil more effort should do the trick ba..
Well anyways I did complete one thing in the holidays.
Final Fantasy 7- Dirge of Cerebus
A story of Vincent Valentine.
I so so so love the story and game play.
I am so going to play it again after SPM haha..

Well life's been ok so far this hols i guess.
I am reading a book called city of bones and it's rather interesting.
The story about a 10 or perhaps 13 year old kid whose bone was found 20-25 years after his death.
He'd been severely abused in his life.
His age still can't be determined even after radiological testing.
They can only assumed the time of his death with the presence from the coin they found in his pocket.
wow.. creepy and the main character wants to find out the killer and book him.
can't wait to read more..
ok book time..
Waa nice book ...
want to read more ..
haha.. funny how a book can make me addicted.. Xp
Well later peeps..

No comments: