Thursday, June 12, 2008

Damnations >.<

Another week almost gone.. It has not been an exactly good week,but it was also a good week for every other damn thing. First damn thing that happened is that damned message from scouts. Well it's not like give a damn bout that K.N.N. team. But hey since they wanna throw me out of the team, be my guest. But one fact is for sure I'll still have to wear scouts T and uniform to school on them damned Wednesday and no matter how phark up they are about non members to wear their shirt, i don't give a damn.

A new term also brings new damnations. Extra classes on sat, damn there goes my sleeping time. Ah well since school began I didn't expect to be able to get a good sleep. I have to get up early almost every damn day. Ah well... no comments...

[I think i'm using lot of damn today Xp. Maybe because I read a Roald Dahl book on Wednesday and somehow like a word in the book. "Damnations" lol... that's such a supendious word.. hahha... I like Roald Dahl's books, so much of made up words, and a imagination that surpasses mine. ]

Work some how began pilling up as soon the new term began. I'm already starting to feel dizzy just thinking how much there is to do. Damn, I can't be like this. Gotta get my spirits up... Zah!

The next damn thing that will be happening will be a change of e math teacher again... I mean like what the hell... changing again? what the phark is the school up to? Come on like one history teacher who can teach no shit is bad enough.. now another teacher which i have no idea how she teaches like.Perhaps only time will tell..

Toady was rather damned too. Physics class was a din almost every one was playing some stupid game at the back of the class.. Though the teacher did teach. But not really to how a normal teacher teach, but at least he's still teaching. But anyways out of the whole damn class some did pay attention to what he's teaching...

Well another damn day gone, I've another lesson at 4.30.. and it's still quite early and i'm running out of things to write about. Perhaps that's all i can think of today. That's all i suppose.

*End*


No comments: