Monday, April 07, 2008

My Ice Kacang sort of life...

Ice Kacang a sweet and popular dessert here in Malaysia. A plate of ice shavings, coated with sweet syrup which you can either choose the normal syrup coating or a "gula melaka" coating. Embedding this ice sculpture is the unforgettable sweet corn which is my absolute favorite . Hidden beneath the ice kacang is the main ingredient the kacang or normally known as the red beans. Among the red beans are what my mother would call " Ah Tap Zhi " which is hidden like treasure. Given it's sweet, cool combination, no wonder it's love by most Malaysian.

Come to think of it, my life is like the Ice Kacang ; a combination of culture, habits, traditions and perhaps even the latest teenager craze. If I am a Ice Kacang, let just say I am a crazy individual coated with moral values from my parents & with the latest teenage fashion embedded into me. Hidden in me is the knowledge and experience I have gained in this whole life and the treasure would be the special and unique talent that each and every one of us have. Some perhaps more than others, but I'm very happy with what I have. That is me, the one of a kind Ice Kacang.

And that is how I am, a plate of Ice Kacang. Though a bit crazy at time. Ok.... make that usually crazy, but I am still who I am. No one says that every one would like me. I mean is it even possible to make the whole world to fall in love with you. Even if there is a chance, the chances are like trying to breath 6 feet under water with a 5 feet snorkel. Which also means it is impossible.. lol..

But what the heck, I'll just life the best I can and do the best I can do.
So to those who hate me or have something against me take your hate somewhere else.
I'm not worth your hate.. lolz...
Well looks like this Ice Kacang have to go back to the freezer before he melts..

& with a hop he jumped back into the freezer

No comments: