Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dot Dots and even more dotz

Recently life's nothing more than a dot, you might as well call it a blotch. A black dot which clearly symbolises a halt or maybe hesitation or you might even say delay. Well to me a dot is more than a dot. I dot when I have nothing much to say. I dot when I just want something to end. And I dot when I do not know what to do. Sometimes, I even dot because I'm just to lazy to carry on.

But well there is not much knowledge to a dot. I mean everyone can make out what a dot is. So life's a dot. And that's the end of what it is hahaha... One think I'm not really feeling great about is going to scouts... I'm SUPPOSED to have fun there but I just find it so very very dull. But I don't think I would be going anymore. DOT! Xp

Next week is another new week and every thing is going to happen all over again. But there is something I'm looking forward to next week. There will be a recording session for me next Wednesday. Woot! And I meant singing recording session. Haha.. I might post it here. Though it is not just me but also with Wee Chong. I'm just a newbie singer so don't expect too much from my singing lol. And I'll have a solo recording during the end of the year.. Wa so excited.. Me, I mean my very own singing recording lol..

So excited le.. haha... ok la i guess i'll end it here...

& so he DOTTED.

No comments: