Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rawrz CNY's coming...

Hey peeps...
CNY's coming soon yo..
The street is already full of shops selling new year goodies..
and the shopping centres are already playing new year music..
Doesn't that just fill you with anticipation for the upcoming Chinese year?
I'm so pumped up for the season I did another pic in conjunction with it..

So what do you think about it? Hope it'll make you feel in the mood for chinese new year..
(this pic is a bit incomplete cuz in a rush to ask my friend to scan it..Xp.. so plz dun give too critical criticism..hahaha)


Ok rite... now updated on my lil life...
Just did my ULBS(oral test)..
It was group work this time..
me and a few dudes form up a team..
But I did most of the talking cuz they wanted to memorise less..
In the end my friends got low mark..
I somehow managed to get a score of 28/30..
Which means i don't have to redo..
But anyways i feel bad cuz my mates get low marks so i'm gonna help them prepare another script..
Let's hope this script will help them to gain higher scorings..

well gotta put my thinking cap on and help them create a storm which will help them bring down the house....

Well later fellow readers..

No comments: