Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Pic Xp

~I just drew this... haha.. so how does it look? Xp....I hope ya'll will like it! =]~



Yay I just finish drawing this picture..
Phew sure took me quite some time..
Oh and thx to kar wei for scanning it...
And Ikky for lending me his art pen to pen my art...
Xp..

Ah been such a busy week in school...
School and tuition work had been pilling up..
And I have just so freaking much to do...
I just I have to make do with it...

School's been having sport practice and some how i didn't go because of tution..
So I have to expecting punishment of some sort from school...
But I really hope there won't be...

Well other than that, life has been great...
That's all for now I guess...
Oh i almost forgot CNY's just around the corner rite?
I think I'll draw another one for CNY..
Hehehehe...
Stay tune!
Or should I say keep visiting!!
BLA~

No comments: