Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Yee Siang and the forty days?

My countdown begins today 40 more days to go.40 days to what u ask.PMR no.Hey seriously who wants to countdown to PMR when you can count to the days after PMR.Haha so me and my fourty days is different.Forty days of PP(Pure Pressure) and according to the DreamerZ BIG BOOK OF THEORIES(written by yours truely) pressure can neither be destroyed or created like energy but accumulated slowly and unknowingly and suddenly your are crushed under pressure.Ouch that hurts.Well something like that is happening to me.Its slowly pushing down on me.Wow but ain't feeling anything.Come on pressure mash me i need MOTIVATION!!!Well luckily i still have a sound mind.Not going mental phewz lucky me.So bout my day.Todays trial wuz passable.I can't possibly be like some GENIUS or should i call them FREAKS to get 100% for every paper(luckily i haven't met any of those yet) or those who can't even get one question right(well i think there are a few lurking somewhere in school) i think i can get a reasonable result i hope.(*sweat dripping*).Tomorrow's another day of trial another day for studying and cracking open my brain like a coconut.Well if u ask me if im feeling the pressure yet the ans will still be no.Why well cuz i still ain't got the fever yet.Haha well have to do more Studying.STUDY STUDY S...T..u..d...y~~~~ Im all right still not mad yet.Just seeing if this works .lolz kk thats all from miex buaiz.

No comments: