Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Uber Duber Hectic DAE!!!

Wow today was uber duber BUSY!!!!Went out today wib my fwenz....But then so rush man....I finish tution at 11.30 reach home then go find a song for a fwen...Well bout a few minitues all my fwen reach my hse de OMG!!! I haven't even got dress yet....well i was uber lucky my fwenz were all understandin phewz....well finally got changed and went to KERRIS YAY!!! ahh 4Fwen+1Miex cannot sit car....Nebamind la walk la ho....Walk till there de leg bery shuan because step on lemon haha =p No la jokin...but well was a bit tired la.Then go to book store..Bookz don't you love the smell of books...haha and its my fav shop POPULAR BOOKSTORE!!! Saw a nice book there but so expensive...next trip there gonna ask my parents to get it(hehe they are gonna complain again nene but who cares as long as i git my book)And i bought a few books for my younger brother.After that ne hmm i went to game shop hav new final fantasy yay!! who cares just buy it 1st but have to wait till after exam onli can play =( oh well as long i hav it its never too late..Then lunch errmm...what did i have again o ya my favourite BAKED RICE!!! the aroma is still hanging around me can't you smell it haha....well after havin my fill then 3 of them walk wib me to my house my other fwen IKKY went home by bus.Well They went back after they reach my hse at round 3++ and the resh of the day wuz pretty mush de same....Wow so busy man today didn't even hav time to rest..Yawn guess hav to go bed now.Thats all from miex today hope u all enjoy your *Snore*.....w....i....s...i...t......

No comments: