Sunday, June 14, 2009

ROLLER COASTER @.@ !!

It's been more than a month since I last tread into Inti UC.. Life here is really a rollercoaster ride. There are days so bad you wish you haven't woken up on that day at all; there are also days where things goes on so smoothly that you forget what even happened on that day itself.Maybe this is what they mean by a rollercoaster life? Pehaps it was meant to be that way.

These few weeks of my life had been so busy. There are just too much to be done and too little time. It's all really crazy. There are test coming up, MPW projects to be done, revisions to be done, guitar to practice, dance to learn.. Seriously I think i'm going insane. Sometimes i wish the week is one day longer, then I'd have more time to get things done. But life would be meaning-less that way. I mean to live life to the fullest is to used up every damn moment of it rite? That is what I think.

My phone broke down again. The damn thing keeps on giving me problem... So I'm going to get a new phone. This time I'm changing back to nokia,a freaking durable phone model.. I think it can last for a longer time now without giving me any problems.

Ever since I started to accept things as they are, I felt that I really have less to lement on and less problems to worry about. Just take things on as they come a long, taking one step at a time. Perhaps that's the pace I should take. I might not be the best in everything, but I think I should be okay if I give it my all.

That's all today..

Ciaox..

No comments: