Friday, May 30, 2008

To my gramps!

The trip to gramps this time was rather interesting.
Even though it was only a few days but the village life is a rather good change of this damn city life. Inhaling cleaner air is somehow nice.
The sickening smell of carbon dioxide is enough to make one long for more clean air.
I went there on wed then the clock on the wall showed 2.00 p.m.
Reach there rather late in the afternoon.
Got surrounded by cuzzins..
Got my hands rather hand tied taking care of em.
Ah well luckily it's not always.
Played DON with my brother after my grandma finish watching her show.
Played till 12.00++ before going to bed.

Woke up the next day at 6.00
Got up and snapped a few pic...

The dragon fruit farm beside my gramps house.


Gramps front gate.. Xp


Beautiful sky.. Xp

After that i followed my parents and my grandpa to my aunt's shop in kajang.


My aunt's and uncle's shop.

There I got acupuncture treatment.
Two stabs in my backbone and two on my leg with electric current attached to it.
It was a shocking sensation.
Haha.. shocking..

Rushed back to JB today which is Friday the 30th of May.
Then went for tuition. other than that life went on as usual...

This concludes my entry..

later!

No comments: