Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye bye

Today is the last day of the year...
wow last day already....
I guess time really does fly when there are so many people trying to kill it...
poor time...
And the last day means I'm having my O levels next year!
Crap man....

and next year means less of all things fun...
And study like human machine....
But oh well...
I have to if i wanna get into a prestigious university or anywhere i might go...
Ah hell this sucks!!
And D grey man and mxo and fairy tail are still not completed yet and i have to read less of the manga...

Ah my precious manga....
Man i'm really gonna miss all the mangas...
Oh well it's bye bye to all my mangas and games and ps2...
I freaking hate good byes...
Jeezz....
oh well untill the end of the year then...

And to all fellow readers...
Thx for hearing my rants and happy counting down!!

5......................





4......................





3..........................





2..........................





1.........................





Happy new year!! Wow!!
May you all have a freaking good 2008!

No comments: